Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Coping with the weather part II and stuff

We begin this weeks entry where we left off last week with the challenges of the extreme weather we had and how that effects me.
 The weather took a turn for the worst on Thursday when an awful lot more snow came down and indeed the overnight temperatures went below minus 11 degrees C which is is 'brass monkey weather' was my mate pictured here could tell you.
The snowfall was such that I couldn't get out on foot with ice trapped underneath and many of our roads were subject to restrictions too compounded by issues on the neighbouring motorway network.
I didn't get out until the Saturday but then have had to rest my left leg since for a couple of days as in an attempt to deliver some items in in very icy conditions I strained leg muscles and badly hurt my lower leg bones making it very painful to put any weight on it.
Yesterday was a ahem special day which given the challenges I faced and was able to master seems more deserved than ever although with the weather somethings like cards were a day or two delayed arriving just in the nick of time
I've also been working on the 'other' Tumblr removing those who just want to live through the idea of a spanked me rather than people who are more interested around age regression, past childhoods and cute stuff even if from time to time I may get spanked.
By co-incidence my BFF was doing something similar with hers with both of us remarking when it comes to blogging and reblogging images of it it gets really quite tedious so she's posting just the things she likes posting as like me she's more than just a spanked girl.
The thing is there's been less than 2% of posts even relating to spanking on that Tumblr of mine and that for me there's nothing sexual or kink in it but their own accounts very much are and I'd rather people followed because they were interested in me as a person and are prepared to support spanking me where it's necessary to train me to do better.
 That's the thing, we're appreciative of what people are doing to help turn us around as adult but child people with the needs and issues we have using such means because it's make a difference for the good for us but we're not your entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment