Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Changes and what stays the same

As more astute people will have noticed, the blogging cycle has altered for a variety of reasons of which one is the access to it's audience has been been impacted  by the demise of one social media, Google + and by the ban on adult content being hosted on tumblr.
I can scream and scream that actually this blog isn't adult content in that it's not about sexual kinks and everything to do with the rerun of the kind of discipline I grew up with but there's every probability they'd just shut down my entire account no if buts or maybes so that only leaves FA and the spankingart wiki list of blogs about spanking that have any kind of link to here.
Of course this blog isn't and hasn't always been about the red bottom in my life but the things that may lead up to such as stresses and other sorts of issues so it's in part a vent blog that hopefully leads to me not earning a spanking.
That is also another difference between this blog and others that isn't recognized by these broad stroked rules which is it's not me writing 'spanking romances' for titilation it's about writing about actual spankings and how that works with me.
It's a privileged position that deserves respect for having this brought in within the context of being in a very age regressed juvenile adult but child life to provide the guidance I need and can learn from best and I want to ensure that this blog is the best expression of just that.
Not writing a spanking per week for an audience.
It's also about growth, becoming more effective even though I have fixed limitations because I can be trained to make more of opportunities and make better judgement calls consistently too which can involve spanking me when I let myself down.
Here's to the future of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment