Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Are you paying attention?

 It remains a weird old world beyond this blog.

This blog like the other is showing signs of being affected by events simply because a part of this life that I normally write about is on indefinite hold cos you can't meet up with anyone who isn't a part of your own household as as I need round the clock care I need to live with someone who provides that as much as the other chunk comes in though other people in my life on the littles/cp side.

That whole approach to it from the way you are physically as well as psychologically handled  when I cross lines comes in from them and when with the amount of mental stress around currently you do get to the point of lashing out say, I do miss being put back forcible in my place as a adult child.

No comments:

Post a Comment