Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Are you paying attention?

 t remains a weird old world beyond this blog and we've been going really quite a long time, longer than perhaps you think.


It's origins run in a outwardly gender discussion blog I established in the earliest days of "Treacle" the original Stone tower pc running all my internet needs and finding Blogger, the Google blogging platform as a place for talking about gender issues and being a sissy when the original blog was centred on music, photography, travel posts and the arts ignoring all of that.

Thus I work though my at times conflicted thoughts around gender identity here trying to keep things free from stuff I'd seen get other blogs shut down apart from talking around my emotion regulation issues and spanking. 

This blog like the other is showing signs of being affected by events simply because a part of this life that I normally write about is on indefinite hold cos you can't meet up with anyone who isn't a part of your own household as as I need round the clock care I need to live with someone who provides that as much as the other chunk comes in though other people in my life on the littles/cp side.

That whole approach to it from the way you are physically as well as psychologically handled  when I cross lines comes in from them and when with the amount of mental stress around currently you do get to the point of lashing out say, I do miss being put back forcible in my place as a adult child.

I suspect when eventually this emergency is all over a good number of us will need some help coping the changed world but at least I can dress as sissy as I like with few people needing to see it on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment