Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Mothers Day

This week I'm going with Mothering Sunday aka Mothers Day in the UK with a twist


One whole photo  shoot I just loved was one set up by Miley Cyrus in 2018 for mothers day when Miley dressed more as child in a glittery replay of Hannah Montana gets some playful smacks from her Mom no less!

Given the number of times Miley has used spanking in shows and in photoshoots I'm very much inclined to say she certainly has a certain thing for spanking  and possibly age play too which trust me is no bad thing!

Humorous cards and illustrations from another age  that would outrage some  have always interested me


I just loved this.

Mothers and motherhood really need a bit more support and respect as children aren't going to raise themselves and girls need good role models.

*Exit stage left clutching sore behind.... 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment