Wednesday, March 3, 2021

March Wednesday round up

This week I've done some tidying, not least straightening a pile of records and while I was at it removing any that were worn and to which had been replaced and been for a number of walks.
That's beside doing some colouring after having my covid jab at the weekend  and chatted with someone else at Tumblr for while.
 Millicent Bunny is the guardian of my stairs - yes really - making sure nothing happens that could be painful in her dress with frilly bits on.

I've had her for over fifteen year where I spotted her on a craft store loving her appearance although she does weigh quite a bit which you soon notice picking her up to vacuum the carpet so perhaps she oughta be on a diet?  

I should be studying this weekend unless anything happens in the meantime which should be fun as I believe Math is in this week coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment