Wednesday, March 22, 2023

A short message from me

 

Hello and welcome to the week from the old Windows 10 laptop powered by Opera with its built in VPN rather than the usual Chromebook as that had died with the Wifi section just refusing to comeback on no matter what.


The original plan was have it replaced but having bought a new replacement as I thought, the seller failed to dispatch it and did not respond to my messages so it never arrived so I opened a case with Ebay who on Monday gave me a full refund and hopefully suitably chastise him.


Despite not being the sharpest crayon in the pack at times and a bit prone to not doing wot I should I had half expected him not to respond so had ordered up another and it arrived mid yesterday afternoon where I put it on charge like you do before setting it up which is child's play which makes sense when you're an adult little schoolgirl.

Now when it turns on, it has my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment