Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Mid May updates


While the weather has been better by a long shot compared with last weeks wash out, I have been spending more time out of doors just switching off from much that remains here such as the interment of my late mothers ashes whose date has yet to be arranged and pressures from some family members to control when it can be when in reality it has to fit in around when it would cause no disturbance to anyone at a burial service and when the undertaker can attend and so on.

You can't just demand a date.

The other thing is the long running business of the two FA accounts that came about because of one being at the time subject to a mega hacking of the main site necessitating the creation of brand new one as the original was unable to be restored for several months was resolved.

I decided to delete entirely the old one as in reality there was little real reason for keeping and posting two fitting in better with my attempt to  my personal needs are taken more care of than has been the case in recent years and that whole issue of how posting and blogging at various site had really taken over my life which ironically was why I had those accounts -  to share it!

Given how this has effected me, I don't find it that surprising many young people experience similar issues with social media usage and its effect on their health.

No comments:

Post a Comment