Wednesday, November 8, 2023

A loss

 I'm not at my best this week and in a way it goes back to the day before I went away for a few days where unbeknown to me or for that matter to all of us, a person we've known for a good number of years after a period of infection and covid had died.

Personally, I had encountered them in January of 2011 after a period of been an active member of one web site, falling out of favour with both content and especially accompanying ads, upon looking for a better site for "littles" I filled out an online application to join one they ran.

By 2013 as I became more established with that site and its members I first encountered them face to face at a party get together one person had laid on and in time I learned about their knowledge of astronomy and things connected with running websites such as coding.

Of course the big thing was the Littlest which was their love of being a little, dressing in pretty dresses not dissimilar to younger girls, their love of just playing and dolls and they often brought swings to extended get togethers that we all played on.

If you can picture a "girl" in a gingham dress not uncommon in British schools in summer just smiling as you're swaying back and forth on that swing then you'll get an idea of what the sorts of things they did meant to me.

The last time I saw them would of been this time last year at a get together as they and their partner had missed this summers.

R.I.P Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment