Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Checking up

 Yes we're almost into spring and a day off exiting the month so I'm looking at all the orders and pre-orders to check up on anything that hasn't come as I soon forget after just encountering the cycling proficiency mob at the local school going through that rite of pass perhaps you remember too.

Well I didn't- hell girl I was doing well to be standing upright for more than thirty odd seconds without losing my balance - but your BFF did with all that looking, signalling and that as they cycled into school and more while playing.

One thing I noticed hasn't arrived is a Brown skirt I ordered that really is more a school skirt not that brown tends to be that popular a choice these days - plaid seems to have crept in rather more.


After I'm sure the post has been as they do parcels of which I am expecting one I'll have to send a message as they bought postage and tracking but it doesn't appear to have entered the system (they scan items on) and a good ten days has elapsed.

While I want the item if it's lost, a refund would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment