Thursday, March 6, 2008

Getting set for Spring 2008 style!

Although this blog is entitled "Joanne's Dorm", the dorm is  the main place I am sent to when I'm really naughty and that's just a part of my life this blog is about cos it's all about how I feel, what kind of a girl I am really.
And seeing it is my birthday, I think I can start by saying I like traditional flower prints on things like skirts and dresses which what my girl friends tended to wear more especially in the Spring and Summer months cos it's good to let your skin breath a bit and  get some sunlight after Winter.
I like socks more than tights though from my teens I got used to wearing them but they work well with skirts like this and aren't much for really going sleeveless which may be to do with my issues with body image.

No comments:

Post a Comment