Wednesday, August 4, 2010

An other option for Jo

Looking at the previous post there is another form of presentation I could be put in that would fit in too.
Remember how it was I told you January last about  my past, how it was I had to go school wearing grey shorts even though I really was a girl on the inside?
Well, you could still do that but put me in girls school shorts instead like these  which would be accepted in good number of Junior schools.
These are adjustable at the waist band for a good fit and unlike the shorts I had to wear last  time  don't have a fly zip not that that ever counted for much with me back then anyway!

The whole thing would look like this, white blouse, red and white tie grey tights (although you could wear just below the knee socks with them either grey or white) and proper T-Bar shoes which I can fasten dead easy.
I'd still be a girl, looking pretty girlish and you could still spank me just like I was the last time I was in school shorts just the same just this time you see me as that girl.
'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment