Sunday, November 28, 2010

Prefecture


Although at my school head boys and girls didn't have the ability to use the cane (unless they broke the rules and found the head teachers) it wasn't unknown for them to punish you and indeed my best friend was one and did spank me several times not that it wasn't done without good reason you understand.
For one thing I was prone to swearing quite a bit, sometimes writing the words on the chalkboard for good measure and even when not, if I had written them down on paper , I'd be called over and had to explain truthfully what I written and why before being put over her lap for a spanking.
It always was the case when I was at risk of developing a smoking habit I was told in no uncertain terms if she caught me with a cigarette, I would get the biggest spanking of my life from her.
The fact I never ever took up smoking says a lot about how much of an influence she was and what I have to be grateful for her  for.

No comments:

Post a Comment