Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting proper started


It's strange. For most of my life - ever since I saw the lovely schoolgirls at school in their very girlish uniform - I wanted to wear a school uniform regularly. And now that I have more of the chance to do it, I don't. At least not often.  I hedge my bets dressing more like the office junior who left secretarial school for the world of work rather than actually regressing and when I do it's usually more the PE kit I put on rather than than regular day school uniform.
I have thought about this a lot lately and I think I have an explanation. I think it's because I lack the confidence to just come out as having this need, fetish, whatever you wanna call it even though I know I have it and even some who were born and raised as girls do even.
It's not that I have an issue with regression or even been seen as child-like - god knows I've acted at times in public very much like the child dressed as grown up - it's the fear of freaking at putting myself in actual girls attire not girl like attire for adults.

Back when I started all this  I was just getting over the nervous breakdown and the realization I wasn't an adult at least functionally and that pretending otherwise really had screwed me up. I was devastated (well, I'm still devastated) and maybe somehow I longed for my feminine junior schoolgirl side even more than usual. So it was great feeling to be wearing something more akin to what we did before I left school but didn't take things where they needed to be.

I think it would help a lot if I had a play partner or a dominant of some sort  who "forces" me to wear my uniform everyday not because they would be making me do anything I didn't really deep down so much as pushing me past that fear of freaking so I realize the appearence of that junior girl I am as much as is possible in my life cos that's really what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment