Monday, January 10, 2011

A Fresh start

After considering for several months what to do, I've finally done it.
I have joined girltalk.to forums for some girltalk because my inner child side isn't going way so repressing it isn't going to work as I just feel shut down and sad. For a period I did try to let more of it out but this was before I had the internet never mind knew what the words were to describe what I felt. and when I did find some places they were so 'adult content'  orientated  I don't feel I belonged there.
I have a blog now that's just about the regular side of being what I am, a Middle  with a little side but I have other needs as a part of it and this includes having a need to be spanked like the child inside the adult shell I am because my emotions are just that of a child.
That's really what this blog is about not some of that ikky 'adult content' stuff some places for people like me host, allowing me the space to talk about my emotions and my need for discipline as a middle freely. as part of my 'age-play'.

No comments:

Post a Comment