Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Junior spanking past

For me walking as we did from where we lived and indeed sometimes on arrival to school is well lodged in my memory to the point my mind returns to that past whenever I'm along that route.
My experience of spanking at Junior school is lodged firmly in my memory not least for simply being a regular part of our lives and the room we'd be taken to for this was a big room where the head teacher did his work during class time with a wooden wall with big plain windows and a door we had to wait by several of us at a time to be called in.
Looking through the glass you'd  see say girl standing in the room who at that moment could easily of been me upset, bottom on fire waiting as the next child is spanked in front of us  for our collective actions which in a simply way we just accepted back then associating it with the order that kept us safe because the Adults were in control of us.
It is an important part of my age-playing as in addition to discipline needs which I am beginning to accept better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment