Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Over and done with

There's all manner of ideas that go through your head one you've had a history of denial both by yourself but especially by others in your life who had a significant part in such as mothers, aunts and female cousins.

You may feel you lost time being you to their denials to be yourself at times that really mattered in your life whenever you had birthdays, entering teenagehood exploring more presenting and practising your make up plus playing a role in family weddings.

You didn't have the chance to try on anything that required a bit more care putting on and co-ordinating as you only had tiny spots always in dread of the unexpected return so everything that pull of pretty much.

This is more what I really wanted: Time with an Aunt or step mother who would work with me on presenting, getting me into pretty soft dresses and matching frilly lingerie so I looked and felt the part - the part I am called up to be as the sissy I am.

Nothing ridiculous, nothing inappropriate, but a very feminine look that worked for me and for you to take me out dressed as such, learning appropriate etiquette, enjoying the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment