Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Thanks!


This week, so far has been trying not least with the legendary Grumps dark rages writ large that you struggle to escape and the sheer lack of understanding of both how that leaves you when it comes to your emotional welfare and lack of true recognition to what you bring.

Without it things would get very messy and not just physically with things unattended to  either so sometimes this shows on certain forums like FA rather than other places where they think you should just be a "good time gurl".

I'd like to this opportunity to thank everyone for your concern and how they have left me feeling, be they comments in chat and the like.

Balancing little needs and big responsibilities even if the extent given no one else in family does much is a challenge and I suspect there are others in similar situations. 

I'm slowly de-stressing and beginning to think more around how get to where I feel most comfortable and resolving some longstanding issues that compound if not of themselves create them.

I am aware a higher proportion of posts in this blog have been more around other topics of late which is fine as that is me and I don't have any issues owning up to that side but there have been others of which this is one.


Thanks again,
Jo
x



No comments:

Post a Comment