Another Wednesday although this is being worked on over the weekend because family social engagements mean I need to be out on Tuesday rather than the wednesday when I'd get this blog entry done.
The start of the weekend had it's issues involving the Grump which were trying but I spent a bit more time talking on a discord which I find more enjoyable than another discord that just gets into IT and Politics.
The great thing about that place is everybody is open at the outset about the often vexed issues of identity be they about gender, sexuality which we don't go into much here or whatever so what you say about yourself is accepted at the same time that other peoples differences are.
You in turn respect them as they respect you.
I just found some sites in practise just didn't pushing people down those pathways they feel are socially superior or create less issues for them.
The point is: We are US as We Are.
I should feel able to be open on one site to say yes I'm a sissy and actually I've always had a thing for maid costumes - no not lockable sorts as if I needed to be locked into when you know darn well if you left it there, I'd just put it on - but the real thing but this disturbs some peoples picture even if what I'm about doesn't create any issues when we're together playing, being "little".
No comments:
Post a Comment