Saturday, December 5, 2015

The waiting game


There  is a very good reason  for why this image features in the Header of my Dorm Blog. It is that that girl is the likeness in my gymslip , particularly when I was in white socks, of me having to wait as whoever is disciplining me makes up their mind which to use.
You see they all have a pretty full selection of implements, always on full display to choice what they feel is the best one to apply to my bared bottom to make the lesson I’m to learn the most effective together with some non cp punishments such as lines and corner time.
Making me face what may be used on me focuses my mind on what I did that will cause them to make my bottom painful and red
Corporal punishment is very good for me so I’m glad I’m given

No comments:

Post a Comment