Tuesday, June 7, 2016

"You have the right to the consequences for your own actions"

The complimentary post to this one:A weekend away

That was close to the scene I experienced, Sunday but not featuring a broken object but rather a wet floor when I went to pick up a hot drink and spilled a bit of it on the floor.
It wasn't that I don't have problems picking cups up because I do but because I didn't pay sufficient attention to how I was holding it and apart from the mess that I had to clean up, had it of landed on me, then I'd of scolded myself.
That is why I got a relative light hand spanking on the spot over my underwear  to underscore the consequences of my actions, not either a hard one or no spanking at all, just enough to impress on me the importance of being careful with hot drinks.
I am very grateful for being spanked for this.
The other thing about the period I was away was  I had to help out, doing the dishes, setting the table, assisting with gardening and even putting the washing out to dry as I was informed I  have  to "earn my keep".
I cannot just turn up and expect people to do things for me anymore so much as from now on I have to be responsible and take a share of what needs to be done as that is a house rule for me to follow.
This was not something I had much of in the past being ushered away from anything 'domestic' and usually in the kitchen but is to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment