Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Alternative presentations

Much of things that cover what passes as little or middles presentation is routed within my main occupation, adult school girl, so tends to based very much being that school girl and obviously her uniform.
It can include what you might call free or play time attire, stuff that's okay for playing, especially out of doors where things may get stained or damp which I have touched on before.


More indoors obviously  but co-ordinates like this are things that do appeal to me  even if I may need a nudge from daddy to get me in them.

I do like bows but aren't really big on frills  so these thigh high stockings  and panties with a understated bow on would work.
Truthfully one issue from the past with me was seeing this kind of attire in a d/s Sissification as 'humiliation' setting where to me it's just stuff you feel like wearing with often demeaning captioning.
I didn't want to be associated with that cos that so not me not least for having a girlish innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment