Friday, August 12, 2016

Thoughts on the week

My BFF, Lucy, is at her age play parents now, working part time and studying the reminder in a very child-like home setting with strict rules which are enforced.
We keep in touch a lot supporting each other as both have similar so-called real life needs to which we're getting similar support.
She wrote a Treetops story, yesterday, about a regressive school that uses traditional structures and discipline to help those of us who struggle getting life together and to be more grown up and was trying to email me without any success.
It seems I 'd allowed my mails inbox to become so full it was sending any incoming mail back to sender  which is just typical as I fall down on tasks like that so I had to apologize for that.
As well, I had some fun the other night in littles chat and one area is that I have a set "No later than" bedtime which is monitored within my relationship to PB so it's necessary to excuse myself around a suitable time and that if I'm tired then in real time then in effect I'm sent to bed early which is about ensuing I get the sleep I need and I make responsible choices when I'm unwell putting my well-being first. This is something that hasn't been the case in recent past at all as I've had very much a "cannot be missing out" impulsiveness to drive myself beyond  my real limits just for my fun and possibly others.
I'm actually glad I can just come out to them and be straight around why I leave when I do rather than making anything up.
Something else however I did decide not to mention there was a mutual friend of mine and a number of the others had contacted me around one uniform I had worn and also about about spanking me which is something that is a part of my relationship to them having spoken to them about my needs and how they are met such as having a Caregiver figure in my life who does using spanking with rewards and guidance to meet them.
It may seem odd to be able to talk freely to someone about what you are comfortable about  what you're being spanked for and how they might do it but to me it's just a everyday part of life that's not connected with anything really adult such as sex or say bondage and has rather more in common with talking with other children or say a grown up your stopping with who says "What happens to you if you do this" say break a vase or "How are you disciplined at home?" to which you are expected to answer straightaway and truthfully.
That's hardly surprising as in my middle/little form it is just a run on of those exact same situations and I am very glad they are as parent-like figures in my life  giving me the guidance and, when they feel it's appropriate, the spanking I need to help me in being accountable and learning to do more in the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment