Wednesday, December 21, 2016

End of term

The sort of conversation I could picture at my school as one who did line up outside certain doors to the sniggers and "what trouble are you in?","What'cha gonna get" remarks other kids gave me although I didn't get into trouble at end of term unlike some.
This blog will be paused for a period after Christmas as I'll be busy helping out my family make Christmas happen and unlike in previous years in 2016 I am expected not to spending my time stuffing myself with chocolate while being online as part of making more more responsible for myself and others within my limits, helping out, doing more.
It also is the case that frankly I could use a break from a certain site too given the drama always going on and how events have effected me so badly so I need to prioritize my own emotional well-being more which this process I'm being put though is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment