Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Vent time


 It's warmed up no end this week which I'm pretty pleased about as last week I was frozen to the bone during the day and felt like I'd been trapped in a freezer overnight despite having almost as much on as I might if I was going hill climbing.

I wasn't in the best of places yesterday as The Grump had gone out shopping but totally forgot to check he'd taking his credit card so while he had some money to pay for stuff, bits had to go back.

He phoned me but just as I am listening with little short term memory to the point I can't tell you what I said seconds ago, her momminess tries to start a second conversation when I struggle to stay in just one and look for where he'd put it usually one of his many coats more often than not.

That's not help by her getting confused so no we have two conversations to track with little memory which such a struggle I get super stressed out over it and lose half a day as I'm now utterly stressed out and with a big headache.

Sometimes you feel you've had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment