Wednesday, June 22, 2022

At Midnight all happens

 To be honest I haven't been too great since Sunday when an appalling error by the groan ups really messed my stomach up and presently I'm in migraine patch for good measure.

It's hardly surprising then my thoughts are back to bed literally with shared dorms where conversations were a lot more closer than in classroom away from the influence of teachers and the like and so we pretty much knew each other inside out.

We'd arrange secret parties, practice doing our hair and make up on each other, have pillow fights and compare notes on our friends.

It's a reason that whole era remains evocative with me and the recreation in the context of being little figures with games at midnight and mysterious things under the door or in the corridors.

No comments:

Post a Comment