Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Acceptance of control as an adult but child

The world and us can be different and what some of us are looking for is really a cross between old school authoritarian parenting and benevolent mistress to set the direction for us rather than trying to figure a way by ourselves.

We are desiring a instilling of your ideas and moulding to help us be the best us we can given we're clueless about how we see the world and the world sees us.

I'd like that person to work on getting me to presenting in more overly feminine ways bringing out the frills to go with dollies I can be playing more with rather than getting super obsessed with the groan up world and super anxious

Because I am not an adult developmentally  I need a adult parental character in charge to keep me on track and provide the no-nonsense discipline I need in my life which is why they keep the tools at hand to help me behave myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment