Being 'sissy' is controversial in that it avoids flying under flags of convenience, just saying you're Trans or perhaps going down an outward route of transition even if when it comes down to it you don't see yourself as an woman which in law you would be even if you do have as I do, a very much major "littles" side.
To me it's about intellectual honesty even if every sissy does it differently you're not coveting what a transexual feels that she is a women born in the wrong body, you just wish to gender present as you feel including your sexuality connected sides.
My little side is more schoolgirl but something more kawaii and more overly feminine features in my more regular older self image rather like this, decorative because I love dressing to be noticed and to feel pretty.
Part of the experimentation around presenting that is going on involves changing my underwear as the person who is pushing my buttons has decided to put me in soft plain underwear with lace detail to bring out more of the Princess in me.
It's also quite interesting to find I actually enjoy this being dressed by another which underscores my more submissive side even though I was a willing party in all this.


No comments:
Post a Comment