Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Missed opportunities

Although I talk quite a bit on this blog around my need for and experiences of child-like discipline, you would be very wide of the mark if you didn't  see this as having an element of protection from that which is inappropriate or otherwise undermining my adult middle innocence.
Because how aspects of my childhood disabilities have left me I have more vulnerabilities than adults and even teens have being for want of a better expression, "wide eyed" , not really seeing what's around the corner that people can and as hard as it is type this have taken advantage of sometimes with serious repercussions.
Having set systems that put protecting me from this that are agreed with me which may include consequences if I don't follow them makes sense if you remember by needs rather than by actual age, mine are more like a childs.

No comments:

Post a Comment