Saturday, February 8, 2014

Revitalized girl

Ha! that got you thinking, eh?

Well between the rain dampening my bones and the return of the gale force winds thoughts went back to creature comforts.


Part of the treatment for girls like me includes wearing shorter skirts outside of schooling as they do take away most the elements of appearing grown up, do look quite and can aid disciplining.

Well kinda connected I guess is this


Okay they're flat ballet pump styled but let's be honest here with the effects of my cerebral palsy on walking as fanciful as heels might be, the one big problem I have is being able to walk maintaining my balance and I wobble badly in heels (maybe I need crutches?) so practicality wins out.

One the other hand they are feminine, do possess a bow and are sufficiently school like to wear with my uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment