Thursday, March 3, 2011

Playwear


I think there's three types of clothes you have as a middle, your school clothes being one which I have  written bits about here already and your more going out formalish stuff that might include say party dresses or best stuff for visiting friends and relatives.
There's the other sort I haven't said much about now which is more the clothes you play in at home or say your garden (if it's secluded) where what are wanting is things that are quick and easy to wash and off you the most freedom of movement for when you are.
For me something akin to loose t shirt, a PE or in this pictures instance a Tennis skirt, ankle socks and canvas pumps is ideal although you could substitute PE shorts or short tails over the t shirt. That to me is comfortable and probably why the first set of girls attire I bought was a PE uniform to play and generally chill out in.

No comments:

Post a Comment