Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Experiments

It is a very windy day with much rain so it will be very much a stay indoors, read comics and stay warm day until it dies down enough to sort out the many moved items and a broken bird bath later on.

At one site people are discussing identity which for many of us tends to be complex because really many of us share multiple ones and within each you may not do or meet every single aspect some put under it.

It has also over the years been a delicate and troubling issue with me at least as much for the prejudices of differing communities toward certain groups from the big girl world of transfemales and transexuals feelings towards any of us who are more around being and dressing more child-like as in "little girl" or within that community of Little Girls towards other groups such as "Baby Cubs", AB and/or DL or "Sissies".

Some refuse to have anything to with you be it in real life or online no matter what you, yourself might do in your own take on that life or around others. 

And we all need to be aware of how our actions may be seen especially when in more public settings but when in reality nothing in it gets between what other groups are doing nor is illegal or immoral.

I will acknowledge I have always had a suppressed more overly girlie side that fits more in with some aspects of "sissy" as much as I can and enjoy other sides such as schoolgirl presentation and in real life recreation than what some "little girls" seem to be comfortable with and yet it's just a look, a cut of a few pieces of material stitched together. 


Dresses in satins often with prints, frilly undergarments possibly frillier than most girls would like but you just adore can I truthfully say I don't have a more sissy side?

Elsewhere I've battled with it, tried arguing against it, and yet it keeps coming back and what is wrong with someone seeing me as "a sissy" - just that individual and what really is my own issue with me?

I think it's time to accept that side of me and to say don't be afraid to call me what I am among many other things a "little sissy" in the same way many accept my needs for sp@nking and they can go together without straying into very much adult content territory.

2 comments: