Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Getting things together.

Dashing out from the rain here.
The week has had its own challenges such as the weather so I have tried to use time to get things organized that I am more inclined to leave until later such as Christmas stuff, odd bits I may take to an upcoming littles event and that. I was always a big putter off sort.
The subject of ties and girls uniforms continues to interest me as some feel the tie is inherently masculine and doesn't suit the developing girl while others point it being in some adult female uniforms.
I feel it can look smart on girls (and women).
To me the bigger crime is in not wearing it well, rather like this illustration where it is very loose around the neck and tied in such a way it is going way beyond her waist whereas it really needs to be at waist height and tucked in.
 Yesterday marked the 60th Anniversary of the British children's tv program Blue Peter that was very much a part of my childhood and I watched the one hour special edition.
Continuing on a bit from last week I have made the decision to close my littles Google + account because it was seldom used  having little going on in the feed.
It was set up more at the bequest of a person no longer in my life who had a host of issues that lead to much stepping over boundaries such as attempt to have  exclusive access, going through manic cycles where they'd post really hurtful vile comments and in any event removed much of their posts including my replies.
As all are to be removed by August next year that one might as well go as there is nothing I want from it. 
I think the way I am just being more decisive and pro-active now has shown the fruit of having one to one tuition and being subject to very much junior discipline to retrain me to make better choices and be more assertive.

No comments:

Post a Comment