Monday, May 16, 2011

My uniform

I had discussed the notion of uniforms before, not least on this blog and more recently on girltalk as it appears different girls have a different and sometimes a choice of looks depending on how they themselves and their roles in an 'age-play' context with some being more the dressy sort and others not.
To me a function of having something outside of what in a more Adult setting I have say for work is to help me make a switch so that when say I'm in chat I look like the Middle with a little side I feel so I resemble that girl talking away or when I'm doing more middlish, littles things.
Being transgendered and thinking more forward I have a lot of things like the sort of blouses you'd were say for work so I thought about something like a school uniform and indeed they are white.
It's also the case my strongly felt need to be spanked and disciplined is routed in that junior experience, the one that in so many ways is in my inner child that having and wearing a uniform I associate with it makes sense.
I will be wearing a grey juniors pleated skirt with red top over the blouses together with white socks. I'll also be in traditional plain school knickers just like I was back then when at my junior school they'd spank me over them which in hindsight I appreciated.
This I think is going to be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment